The first art piece for my crossover story :3

This one, now this one was commissioned by me way back in I think...March, maybe. Back then the story way just a few months old, barely over 10 chapters. But those are probably some of the strongest chapters overall, given the fact the whole thing was set up in them, from the Mystery Lake Five, to the Forest Talkers, to all the other little tidbits that make the story different to the game version of TLD.

That's the beauty of writing a story. One isn't limited in mechanics of games, and can write such stuff as a Guy actually fighting a Bear instead of instantly getting pinned to the ground, or in this case, ice. Strange how bears don't seem to care about weak ice.
For anyone interested, you can find the story right here :D 

Bear.png

• Upvote 4
  • Like 1

On 8/17/2023 at 12:44 PM, Duke Marmalade said:

This one, now this one was commissioned by me way back in I think...March, maybe. Back then the story way just a few months old, barely over 10 chapters. But those are probably some of the strongest chapters overall, given the fact the whole thing was set up in them, from the Mystery Lake Five, to the Forest Talkers, to all the other little tidbits that make the story different to the game version of TLD.

That's the beauty of writing a story. One isn't limited in mechanics of games, and can write such stuff as a Guy actually fighting a Bear instead of instantly getting pinned to the ground, or in this case, ice. Strange how bears don't seem to care about weak ice.
For anyone interested, you can find the story right here :D 

Bear.png

Thank you for posting! 

• Like 1