Hello from Sydney Australia

MashMash

Hi I stream on Monday nights (Sydney time) under the name MashMashGames and even though I bought the game when it came out forever ago, I have only been playing The Long Dark since it got cold here in Sydney a few months ago - I have been totally loving the Wintermute story mode as a bit of a hand-holding exercise, an introduction to some of the game's regions and mechanics. It will be interesting to see if climbing temperatures in the southern hemisphere cool my enthusiasm at all.

Last night's stream was honestly the best yet - with 3 or 4 chatters all very passionate about The Long Dark and all very eager to offer help and encouragement & to talk about what the game meant to them. Thanks to all who stopped by and made the stream so much fun.

My PS5 says I have 120-ish hours in TLD but honestly I feel like I've hardly scratched the surface of what this game has to offer and can do.

I'm by no means a survival game nut, having spent too many hours this year in Marvel Midnight Suns, Dredge and Jedi Survivor - and here comes Baldur's Gate 3...

Welcome, @MashMash!

Yep, I think I have around 700 hours and I also feel I have a lot of stuff to discover. Imagine now with the expansion... I'm sure we have tons of memorable moments ahead.

By the way, I started Dredge this past weekend and I'm fascinated by it! So it looks we have at least two beautiful games in common.

See you around!

• Upvote 1