Add To Radial

nyfo29

I'd like this rarely used feature to be updated. Currently if I add click the button to add something to the radial it only adds that 1 specific item. It'd be nice for example, if I add painkillers to the radial, ALL painkillers in my inventory are added. I think this may make more players use this feature as currently it's kind of a pain in the butt when trying to place items and we have numerous teas taking up the radial. Maybe another possibility it to just assign radial slots to items by default

• Upvote 2

Agreed, I've never used this because it's a bit too fiddly to get what I want to show up, and because you can't see condition in the radial so I'm in the habit of eating from inventory only. I've always felt this is a powerful feature that I can't get the hang of, so some polish to it would be good!

On console I use the radial ALOT amd findbit very easy to use... But with all the new items being added as of late (can you say bedrolls and cooking utensils???) it could use an update. Also I would eliminate the drop decoy frombthe radial so as to open up another menu slot for items.