I really miss the times when Hinterlands and Raph were more interactive with the community.

The title says what I want to say. I miss the Milton Mailbag, @Raphael van Lierop replies and the old times in general. I know they are swamped with the TFTFT expansion, story mode episode 5 and the other unannounced projects and I understand they have no time for our rumbling now.

Raph maybe you are reading this but know this; we grew up with you and with your world you created. I miss you sometimes.

We have a saying: As always, if the bird is big enough, it eventually flies away from the nest :)

I hope you are ok. 

• Upvote 7
  • Like 1

On 7/12/2023 at 12:10 PM, yollarbenibekler said:

The title says what I want to say. I miss the Milton Mailbag, @Raphael van Lierop replies and the old times in general. I know they are swamped with the TFTFT expansion, story mode episode 5 and the other unannounced projects and I understand they have no time for our rumbling now.

Raph maybe you are reading this but know this; we grew up with you and with your world you created. I miss you sometimes.

We have a saying: As always, if the bird is big enough, it eventually flies away from the nest :)

I hope you are ok. 

Thank you for reaching out! We appreciate your feedback regarding Milton Mailbag and community interaction. Raph is still very much a part of our community, and we understand how important it is to hear from him. Even as THE LONG DARK evolves and projects change, we will continue to ensure Raph is able to connect with our community. 

And there will always be time to listen to our community. Thank you for your support; we look forward to continuing to build the world (and story) of the Quiet Apocalypse. 

• Upvote 5