Please can I take him home

Leeanda

8 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

I would really love to be able to take the teddy bear from the bunker and have him in my home base...    Please🙂

Agreed, same goes for paintings, rugs, cooking utensils, etc. etc… like that painting of a wolf in Grey Mother’s house that I like to use for target practice 😁.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, conanjaguar said:

Agreed, same goes for paintings, rugs, cooking utensils, etc. etc… like that painting of a wolf in Grey Mother’s house that I like to use for target practice 😁.

Paintings would be cool too.    Not necessarily for shooting at though😁

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Semple Fi said:

You could bring the target from the pleasant valley barn… 

set that up in the living room haha

on a serious note…. Perhaps the modification for base customization will do that once that update posts??

Lol.  There's a thought😁

I was hoping that the photography they mentioned originally would be able to be used in our bases.  But I'm not sure that's still going to happen, it hasn't been mentioned since last year.

This kind of reminds me of Project Zomboid having a mascot raccoon named Spiffo. He's also the mascot for an in game fast food chain by the same name.

Imagine how fun it would be if TLD has a mascot of it's own, maybe a fox or something, since that's Hinterlands logo.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, LunarLime said:

This kind of reminds me of Project Zomboid having a mascot raccoon named Spiffo. He's also the mascot for an in game fast food chain by the same name.

Imagine how fun it would be if TLD has a mascot of it's own, maybe a fox or something, since that's Hinterlands logo.

A fox  plush would be good...    Maybe a few other small things too like photos. . find them scattered around the island maybe..