Epic Games DLC update

I wasnt gonna post about this but at this point it is just absolutely ridiculous that i have to complain about it.

It has been 8 hours since the part three of the dlc came out and it is STILL not out on Epic (atleast as of the time of writing this) like??? hello??? i have plenty of games that have both a Steam and Epic version and there is no delay between updates for those but how is it that its been 8 HOURS AND THE UPDATE STILL ISNT OUT ON EPIC???

PAIN.jpg

On 6/21/2023 at 7:34 PM, isacsoyo said:

I wasnt gonna post about this but at this point it is just absolutely ridiculous that i have to complain about it.

It has been 8 hours since the part three of the dlc came out and it is STILL not out on Epic (atleast as of the time of writing this) like??? hello??? i have plenty of games that have both a Steam and Epic version and there is no delay between updates for those but how is it that its been 8 HOURS AND THE UPDATE STILL ISNT OUT ON EPIC???

PAIN.jpg

Checking in on this issue -- are you still unable to access the update on EGS? We appreciate your patience!