Is Acorn Coffee bugged? I seriously can't tell

3 hours ago, bysinda said:

I just wanted to add that I wish acorn grounds were displayed in the "food and drink" category in the inventory. 

I was typing another bunch of what I thought were bugs but turned out to be just a confusing system xD

Does anyone else find the whole mechanics around acorns confusing or...?

I agree, the process can be confusing, which I why I made the following post ;)

• Upvote 1

@hozz1235 Thank you, I did make the acron coffee a few times now, so I do know how to make them

But still...

acorn grounds small portion, acorn ground big portion, prepared acorns small portion, prepared grounds big portion, then I had no water to make them, where does it say I need water, ah, there's a small drop icon below but how much do I need? Boiled some water, finally grind them, how many portions do I have? Where is it? Why isn't it in food and drink? Where's the cup icon? Ah, I only get 1 cup for 1  big portion of acorns... I drank it, why nothing is happening? Did fatigue change at all? The hell is happening... 

so that's been my train of thought 😁

I do get that we need small and big portions because it's also used in cooking recipes and why there is no cup icon and other stuff. The process just made me a bit confused and panicky at first 😬

Edited by bysinda