Where is Bleak Inlet transmitter?

Alexander Farber

I think there is none in BI itself, you should repair the one in FM, that will cover BI as well.

Their range extends beyond the region they are in - as per some description about them in game.

The one in FM is on the SouthEast of the map, close to the cave linking to BI.

(be careful with it though: my 303 days old character died in BI due to a series of actions starting with being too excited to follow the signal during an aurora;-) )

Edited by AdamvR

Like @AdamvR said there is no transmitter in BI only the bunker. Be carefull tho - the bunker is not that far from the enterances and tou dont need to go "in land" but there are 2 wolf packs on the way there. 

Also you should have archery lvl 4 at least. Be vary that the fallen log near the rope to upper BI is not a safe spot. Wolves can come up the log but still its a good spot to kill em. They get up one by one.  

On my try Interloper character day 90ish i got my hp down to 20%. Didnt have to use a stim tho although if that last wolf that I shot would jump me it would be game over.  I got 3× bleed and one jump. 

The transmitters cover multiple regions. The details are in the menu where the skills, journal, etc. are. Also shows it on the map there.

The bunker is basically right next to the transition cave to FM. So it doesn't really require to deal much with BI or the wolves. It's similar in HRV where you don't need to cross the whole map.

Edited by Serenity

1 hour ago, Serenity said:

The bunker is basically right next to the transition cave to FM.

Are we sure, the bunkers' location is fixed between runs...?
The stashes certainly do not feel to be - some appear to spawn in a location for a player, while elsewhere for an other... - but I do not have enough personal experience with them yet...
The transmitters appear to have been carved into their location for good though.

Edited by AdamvR