Some new custom settings/toggles

sierra 117

So after tftft has been released with the new item variants, I tested a custom gunterloper to see if the variants would spawn. When setting both rifles and revolvers to yes/available the new rifle variants did not spawn in.

Therefore I would like to request a toggle in custom for  all item variants to spawn. Including the spelunkers lantern and maybe the bow. Although for interloper settings I think an unlockable blueprint for the bow could be a good reward for completing/unlocking the tales bunkers. (But I would  be happy with just a toggle for all item variants)

My second request is for a toggle on/off or maybe very low spawn rate of gun cleaning kits.

My reasoning is that I like the difficulty of interloper settings, but also being able to level all skills.

In a previous version (just prior to tftft release)

There was a bug where having guns available on interloper settings would not allow gun cleaning kits to spawn.

I really liked this though as it kind of incentivised not using the guns too often, but most importantly it gave me a reason to go to and use the milling machines and ammo crafting benches on interloperesque settings.

Edited by sierra 117
  • Upvote 3