Signal Void Badge already unlocked?

Smellyfries

After hopping onto the game today, I wanted to see if Signal Void had a badge associated with it. After checking my badges, I found that I had already unlocked it. I haven't completed the Tale yet, though I believe I'm on the final step. 

I was wondering if anyone has experienced this bug? I believe a similar thing happened with the Darkwalker challenge being permanently added to the game, where I was given the Archivist badge without completing it, before being removed by a later patch.

Just curious if anyone else has experienced this or not?

Have a good day!

On 4/26/2023 at 6:57 PM, Smellyfries said:

After hopping onto the game today, I wanted to see if Signal Void had a badge associated with it. After checking my badges, I found that I had already unlocked it. I haven't completed the Tale yet, though I believe I'm on the final step. 

I was wondering if anyone has experienced this bug? I believe a similar thing happened with the Darkwalker challenge being permanently added to the game, where I was given the Archivist badge without completing it, before being removed by a later patch.

Just curious if anyone else has experienced this or not?

Have a good day!

Thank you for reaching out. You should receive the badge on completion of the Tale. Our Support Team would be happy to investigate why this might have happened. For further assistance, please file a ticket via our Support Portal: http://hinterlandgames.com/support

• Upvote 1