Buffer Memories

hozz1235

Since TFT, it seems that buffer memories are acting oddly.  My latest mission is to collect them all (again).  I've been utilizing the methods of 1)  transitioning out, then in and 2) exiting the game and reloading to help trigger different memories.  I keep noticing that the memories on any particular terminal seem to have one memory in particular that it shows a vast majority of the time.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

I've been in the camp office for over 20 days now trying to get all the memories.  I've begun to notice a pattern.  The "main" memory is the 'Predatory species...'.  Regardless of the current memory, if I leave the office and re-enter, the "main" memory returns.  The only way I can get something besides the "main" memory to appear is to exit the game completely and reload.  Even then, it is random which memory I will get.  I currently have 4 of the 5 so trying to get the last one is really proving difficult!  I don't think we should have to exit the game to do this...  @Admin?

Just got the last memory after another 5 days.  I had to fully exit and re-load the game to trigger the new memory.

Edited by hozz1235

Moved on to FM - SW Radio Tower.  I had 0 of 3 memories here.  Been here for 5 days and still have only gotten the initial 1 of 3 memories, despite transitioning and reloading the game each day...not looking good.

<edit>  Day 7 - aurora fired, no new BM, transitioned to cave and back out, and got BM 2 of 3.

<edit> Day 23 - got the 3rd of 3 memories.  Had to transition to the nearest cave to trigger it after many failed attempts.

Edited by hozz1235