I miss surveying the map and having a list of locations :(

Finally made it to Forsaken Airfield. I love this map, it's so vast! And the two cabins have shot right to the top of my favourite indoor locations list in the entire game.

However, it's really sad that there is no list of surveyable locations for this map in the journal. Sure, I can wander around and use charcoal to see more and more of the map, but I can't ever check that I 'got them all' while wandering around, to give me the satisfaction of knowing I've explored every nook and cranny. Granted, my favourite 'challenge' in the game is faithful cartographer, so it's also the game mode I enjoy the most.

Anyone else feel the same way?

• Upvote 3

I feel the same way.  I like to fully survey all of the maps and remove all of the black patches covering the maps. I have completed the Faithful Cartographer many times. The locations in BlackRock and TFTFT are not recorded in the journal.

So far the Locations count in my journal is stuck at 344.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PilgrimReaper said:

On this topic, am I correct in understanding that the FC achievement will trigger if all relevant locations are surveyed outside of BR and TFT...? Or do you also need to survey those, and there just isn't a list available for these regions? Thanks!

You're correct : FC is about all regions except BlackRock and the new places introduced by TFTFT

• Upvote 2