My 500 day featless interloper run.

SuperStriker16

Thankfully there are pillows, old bedrolls and other things that I can cut up for lots of cloth. So yes, I have plenty of cloth. As I get more stuff, I’ll be making animal clothes. I’m glad that at least I can defend myself, and with excess food, I’ll be able to read books, and as you can see, I have tons of books.

• Upvote 2

I’d love to just play TLD all day long, but my life has been kinda crazy recently, but I’ve had to travel so much and then I have school when I get back home, thankfully starting Friday, I’ll have spring break and hopefully have a week to myself so I can just grind this game everyday. Paper clothes lol, .1 C heat .1C wind res. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, SuperStriker16 said:

I’m making my way to ash canyon with a bunch of moose and venison, I made a rabbit hat and gloves, deer pants and boots and the rest of my gear is top quality. I will continue to post regular updates on my journey.

Congrats so far.. you seem to have done a lot more than I have!😁. Three hours a day obviously isn't enough!😄

• Upvote 2

This is probably the part that i'm most scared about, it's really cold there! There are many dangerous wildlife spawns, if there is a poorly timed blizzard, then i'm soooo dead. I've only made this run once on my voyager run, but that was on voyager, with over 100 days of time on there. it will be very helpful though to have a permanent +5 kg weight capacity and crampons though, and give my hides time to cure while i'm out.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, SuperStriker16 said:

This is probably the part that i'm most scared about, it's really cold there! There are many dangerous wildlife spawns, if there is a poorly timed blizzard, then i'm soooo dead. I've only made this run once on my voyager run, but that was on voyager, with over 100 days of time on there. it will be very helpful though to have a permanent +5 kg weight capacity and crampons though, and give my hides time to cure while i'm out.

There are a few ambush points ,at least on ground level so maybe plenty of torches and a flare or two to hand if you have  any.  Try and give those corners as wide a berth as possible.  And enough coal for emergencies.  You'll be ok I'm sure.😊

• Upvote 1

There are plenty of little nooks and crannies out of the wind on the way up so you should be ok. I know it's a bit of a drain in the oil but a lantern gives off more heat than a torch .  

I usually get to the mine by afternoon and get gear sorted before sleeping in there all night and get through miners folly and down to the fishing hut and exit hopefully before the next evening.  I find very little wildlife or food to keep me there though.  I do return after a while for a good look round. 

I appreciate its not that easy on loper, especially with yogi Bear up there. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the advice, I’ll give it a shot once I get home. Going to get some pizza for my birthday. The main thing is the -25 C (at least on loper) air temperature, that’s without the passive cooling of -.5 c a day, and without wind. Meaning I’m going to get lots of fire starting equipment  and coal from the caves to be able to drop down and set a really hot fire whenever needed.

• Upvote 2