Achievements

What kind of achievements would YOU like in the game? This could mean something extra for Wintermute, an extra challenge for survival games, something to work for if you’ve completed a challenge, or maybe even a new feat. I personally would like to see an achievement for completing every single side mission when episode 5 releases, probably as a gold or even platinum depending on the amount of side quests. Maybe an achievement for finding all secret cashes or killing 50 of every animal. And a one for completing all 3 parts of the hunted or maybe for completing hopeless rescue or ETDW or something else with a time limit in a short amount of time (say like 3 in game days or 2.5 IRL hours)

• Upvote 2

I don't know really... the achievements themselves don't really matter much to me.  I do like earning the "merit badges" for Challenges and Feats a lot more... though I don't use feats myself, I have very much enjoyed earning them just the same.

I suppose I've gotten to the point that I enjoy setting my own personal challenges (just to test/push my limits and continue evolving my playstyle).

:coffee::fire::coffee:
I mean, don't get me wrong... I'd certainly welcome more Achievements, Feats, Challenges, and Special Events.  I just haven't really thought of anything specific that I would want to try and rally to have added. 🤭

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...