Poping and shimmering

kkeemmss

So i'm not sure what else to do.

All sort of items and geometry keeps popping in when i get closer, and all sort of wires, tree tops and other small details keeps shimmering in distance.

my graphic card GTX 1060 6GB with latest drivers, and game also is from steam up to date with latest DLC

i try forcing to direct x 9, 11 and even open gl, and settings from low to ultra, but nothing seems to fix this problem.

at first i thought that's a graphic driver issue, but other people on youtube have similar problems, so for popping maybe video card memory is to small can someone with newer graphic card confirm? as for shimmering, i know it's to do with AA, but try my nvidia control center, but also no luck there.

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing this also. Draw distance settings within TLD don't seem to change anything, the pop-in happens at the same distance away from the object regardless of what is set. And this isn't with items you can interact with in the world from what I've noticed so far, as they are usually way too small to see from a distance, its structure features, branches, grass, the ground/walls on occasions, etc.

I have Tales From The Far Territory too, possibly broken since this latest update and/or DLC? Don't think I saw this previously.

Asus TUF RTX 3070
v527.56 Drivers

Edited by Maniac

I don't get much of the shimmering effect, but the pop-ins are real.

I also had a lot of shaking while going through the mine in Blackrock and also the transition cave, but nowhere else so far. I haven't been to the far territory yet as I'm going all over before I head there.

Acer Predator Helios 300 RTX2060 6GB.

Settings on custom quality because I tried to increase draw distance to no avail.

Nvidia driver v. 527.56