Revisiting Mystery Lake...

ManicManiac

1 minute ago, ManicManiac said:

I think that for the sake of Console players, if I do get a chance to wander some more... I think I'd just stay in familiar regions so I can chronicle without risking running into any significant spoilers.  🤔

:coffee::fire::coffee:
At least until the console release catches up.

You sir are a real gentleman 🧡

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ManicManiac said:

I think that for the sake of Console players, if I do get a chance to wander some more... I think I'd just stay in familiar regions so I can chronicle without risking running into any significant spoilers.  🤔

:coffee::fire::coffee:
At least until the console release catches up.

That's very thoughtful of you.  

Personally though I don't mind spoilers but I don't need an excuse to read your posts.🙂

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I've been reading over much of the update notes; and it seems at least a couple of them indicated that some of the fixes apply to new runs... rather than continue my wanderings through Mystery Lake from the TFTFT's day one update, I think I'll start again in Mystery Lake.  The first few days of the struggle have always been some of my favorite to survive and chronicle. 🤭

I'm not sure exactly when this weekend I'll be able to carve out a few hours to get started, but I'm finally getting to a point with the real-life stuff that I think I can start visiting Great Bear Island again.

🎄:coffee::fire::coffee:🎄
Again, in consideration for the console players who might be reading along with my adventures/misadventures... I think I'll stick to wandering through the familiar regions until the console updates are available.  I just don't want to have to worry too much about spoilers... I just want to wander, explore, and let folks read about what trouble I get into. 🤭

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 2