New connection on Trader!

On 12/3/2022 at 2:54 PM, ManicManiac said:

I'm not really looking forward to the trader (whatever form that might take).

Even if they avoid a direct interaction (with say a drop box where an unseen "merchant" leaves a trade based on what our survivor drops off)... I still don't really like the idea just being able to "pop-round to the corner store to by stuff." 

As I mentioned before, if this isn't something that can be turned off... then it's a place I think I'd rather just never go to.  I much prefer struggling on my own as I make my way across Great Bear Island.

I know some forks are really excited for this; but I'm not really optimistic about how it will impact my survival experience.
When I do get the expansion, I'll of course go and see for myself... maybe the way they implement it will turn my opinion around; I don't know.

:coffee::fire::coffee:

NPC's nah, like yourself, I prefer to struggling on my own, besides, if I am their only customer then I would expect a 99.99% discount on everything.

• Upvote 1

On 12/5/2022 at 9:31 AM, UpUpAway95 said:

Sure.  Fixed stock, max 2 items, things like sodas and ketchup chips only.  Really don't want to see a vending machine dispensing socks or pistols on demand.

Well yeah, of course. Only the things you'd see in a real world vending machine.

Sodas, chips, jerky, candies. The occasional water bottle or rare Go! Energy Drink. That's it.