My Halloween User Created Challenge: Ghost of Great Bear's Past

RossBondReturns

10 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Now I really want to watch it!😁.  

I don't use social media.  But the forum is more than good enough for me.

I will post a link here to the first episode of the series when it's complete. You won't miss it.

All the Bear attacks...Moose Encounters...Wolf Maulings...and maybe a surprise guest appearance of the Darkwalker if I've feeling extra creative.

• Upvote 1

I have completed the challenge! Wow that was intense at the end there!

Tomorrow I have to Type up one more note...and perhaps just have a bit of fun with a goofy ending....but other than that it's Editing and then doing V.O. work for each episode.

Eventually I'll upload them to my Youtube Channel and link it here.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Eventually??????😁

Yes I have work...and I can only record commentary/voice over when my wife isn't at home because it bugs her....so...eventually.

Also I was going through some of my videos...and for some reason I was having the not picking up sound issue. So on clips that form up those episodes it's a must taht I have a commentary/voice over.

Just now, RossBondReturns said:

Yes I have work...and I can only record commentary/voice over when my wife isn't at home because it bugs her....so...eventually.

Also I was going through some of my videos...and for some reason I was having the not picking up sound issue. So on clips that form up those episodes it's a must taht I have a commentary/voice over.

No offence meant .I was kidding.. I know people have commitments and an actual life,.  

5 hours ago, Leeanda said:

No offence meant .I was kidding.. I know people have commitments and an actual life,.  

Of course, I took no offense. I can honestly state I hate it taking me so long to upload.

If the sound was working of the first 6 odd episodes (which w/o commentary would otherwise be silent)...I would edit and upload them right away.

Edited by RossBondReturns
Bracketed part
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Leeanda said:

I can see why that's an issue especially in this challenge.   I did notice there was no sound on the modded and drunk video but I wasn't sure if that was intended or my notepads. 

I actually play without having my ear buds in...or headphones on...it adds to the challenge. Sometimes though for unknown reasons the laptop thinks I have nothing connected while I do...and yet still doesn't play out my speakers.

So it's unintentional.

I actually play without having my ear buds in...or headphones on...it adds to the challenge. Sometimes though for unknown reasons the laptop thinks I have nothing connected while I do...and yet still doesn't play out my speakers.

So it's unintentional.

Oh I see.    Tech does seem to have a habit of not  working when it feels like it. Usually at the most inconvenient times.

3 minutes ago, Leeanda said:

Oh I see.    Tech does seem to have a habit of not  working when it feels like it. Usually at the most inconvenient times.

Indeed. Because of this I am putting a disclaimer in front of each episode...which warns of any issues I had. Footage that got corrupted...missing in game sound etc. So people can skip episodes if they want.

First couple of episodes will be up tomorrow with commentary- that's the plan at least.

Indeed. Because of this I am putting a disclaimer in front of each episode...which warns of any issues I had. Footage that got corrupted...missing in game sound etc. So people can skip episodes if they want.

First couple of episodes will be up tomorrow with commentary- that's the plan at least.

That's very considerate of you. Some don't bother with things like that. 

I look forward to watching,regardless of issues.🙂