I set a new personal record on the Whiteout challenge - but can we have a way to see our top completions?

Asinine

Pretty proud of this one. Got lucky and found a rifle at the overlook.

But, I'd like to request being able to see past successful attempts - maybe even just the top so I know what to beat? It's a personal thing; I'm not asking for leaderboards against others. Just wanted to ask though. Thanks!

image.thumb.png.4f767a1c6bbc8b4bc6b9200e256109f8.png

• Upvote 4

• 9 months later...

Hello dear Devs,

Sorry to redo a dead thread, but can we please have a personal challenge status option? I would definitely utilize the challenges a lot more in general, and I suspect others would too (bragging rights and all, but I'm not asking for a global leaderboard!). It is a really great part of the game, especially for new folks who don't know the game or map layouts, but it seems to just fall off the wayside without a reason to keep going back.

On 9/18/2022 at 6:38 PM, Asinine said:

Pretty proud of this one. Got lucky and found a rifle at the overlook.

But, I'd like to request being able to see past successful attempts - maybe even just the top so I know what to beat? It's a personal thing; I'm not asking for leaderboards against others. Just wanted to ask though. Thanks!

image.thumb.png.4f767a1c6bbc8b4bc6b9200e256109f8.png

The Facebook groups are where you want to go for community challenges and leaderboards, the long dark community and the long dark gaming community pages I think both have them 👍

1 hour ago, Enigmaecho said:

The Facebook groups are where you want to go for community challenges and leaderboards, the long dark community and the long dark gaming community pages I think both have them 👍

But I'm not looking for a competition. I'm looking for a personal challenge option, where I can beat my own records.

• 2 months later...

Rezzing a necro thread again. I can stop... but seriously, please let us have this?

I would simply like to have a personal "leaderboard" just for myself where I can see all my challenge best times. As it is, I cannot see any challenges' best times until I complete them... and honestly, I absolutely love the challenges because it introduces basic concepts and learning maps and techniques you might not necessarily understand at first.

(I seriously learned TWM and DP because of Hopeless Rescue, and also was blown away at what coffee can do! The included challenges are being superseded by nogoa and other online gamer type challenges, I suspect because you really don't have any proof of completing.)

• Upvote 1