Objective "Leave community hall" won't get checked.

Andy612

I'm at Episode 3, Chapter 3. 

After I talk to the priest, the objective tells me to "leave community hall". When I do that nothing happens. Then I can't get back into the hall and can't load saved games nor save the game. Please see the attached video.

I have tried playing again with a saved file at about 20 minutes earlier but the bug is still there.

I there anything I can do? Thank you.

• Upvote 2

On 8/26/2022 at 1:18 PM, Admin said:

Thank you for the information, and the report.

We are investigating this high-priority issue. We appreciate your patience and will share more information as soon as it is available.

i dont mean to be rude, and i have no idea how any of this is supposed to go. is there any new information about the problem? An ETA maybe? it's been like a week (longer in my case)

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Midnight Bladez said:

i dont mean to be rude, and i have no idea how any of this is supposed to go. is there any new information about the problem? An ETA maybe? it's been like a week (longer in my case)

Unfortunately hinterland is not quick with patches, so expect something in about a month.

I also had the same problem and created a ticket on the bug report tool on August 26th. It seems to me that it is linked to a fairly recent change, before creating the ticket I found some discussion about the issue on reddit, which was also from a few days before, and nothing else, and now it seems a lot of people (everyone ?) run into the same problem.

Like mentioned above, I would also be interested in any estimate of how much time it will likely take to fix, just to know how often to check back here, if the devs have identified where the problem comes from.

Cheers,

Chris

On 8/26/2022 at 12:24 AM, Andy612 said:

I'm at Episode 3, Chapter 3. 

After I talk to the priest, the objective tells me to "leave community hall". When I do that nothing happens. Then I can't get back into the hall and can't load saved games nor save the game. Please see the attached video.

I have tried playing again with a saved file at about 20 minutes earlier but the bug is still there.

I there anything I can do? Thank you.

Thanks for your patience! We just released an update to resolve this issue. You can read more here: