Close calls on my 100 day Pleasant Valley stay.

James Hickok

So a week ago i finished my 100 day Pleasant Valley cycle after i did Coastal highway. After pleasant valley i moved to Milton town for next 100 days. Doing all regions in a 100 day cycle.

I had a few encounters that almost killed me and would like to share them with You.

I apologize the videos are not "cut" but i really dont know how to do that yet - maybe some of you will recomend a easy , free editing software.

Me getting almost killed by messing with Aurora wolf........ stupid....

Next one - i was going from the cave with the bed near Derelict Cabins to the cave at mistic falls picnic area. Was climbing a slope but didnt hear the bear at the other side ( i know hes roaming about there) and got confronted. Managed to shoot him in the face but it didnt take him down.

Finally. Got struck  by a blizzard while i was gathering venison and barely made it home. 

So i was glad that i made it and moved to Milton for another 100 days. I said to myslef i wont be careless anymore and yesterday died in Plane crash area opening wooden boxes. I forgot to take a break and get in the cave and after i opened 4th box i froze to death on day 300 , day 14 in Milton. Dang.

Ofc i started a new Interloper run. Day 9 astrid. Crafting bow today and moving to Ash canyon gold mine and summit. After that i will continue my 100 day each region challenge. This time i will not fail xD

Edited by James Hickok
  • Upvote 1

Oh, nice, I decided to do the same with my current Interloper run. I'm on day 420 or so, and will complete my 100 days in BR on day 465. Form there, I will go and do 100 days in FM, then MT and so on. Overall, I plan to do all regions, but 100% in BI and BlackRock might be a challenge on IL. Those I will do last.

-t

• Like 1