Jerry Cans, Holders of Liquid

HollanOats

1.) Be able to have an empty Jerry Cans, and little lantern fuel cans.

2.) Be able to transfer lantern oil to, and from a Jerry Can. As well as transfer liquid between 2 or more Jerry Cans. A little bit silly that I have to have 2 Jerry Cans, one with 0.13 gal and another with 0.52 gal and not be able to consolidate fuel into 1 Jerry Can.

3.) Be able to fill Jerry Cans with Water.

3a.) Have different kinds of water containers with different capacities. Water Bottle = 16.9 fl. oz;  Milk Jug = 1 gal; Jerry Can = 5.3 gal

I think it would be cool to have Jerry Cans act as long term, bulk liquid storage for bases or outposts, be it lantern fuel or water! 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No objection at all to the suggestion.  I have wanted permanent jerry cans for a long time.  Being able to transfer lamp oil from jerry can to lantern fuel bottle and back again would be nice.  

As a note, the "jerry can" in the game is more akin to the 1 gallon (US) can used to fuel lawn mowers and for getting gas to a car so it can be driven to a gas station.  The more typical "jerry can" I would think of would be of the 5 gallon (20 liter) variety.  Although the bigger can would be a pain to move around especially when full, I would not object to finding permanent cans like that.  The capacity to transfer fuel would be nice too.  

• Upvote 1