Interloper trouble

Bearimpaler101

@Bearimpaler101

You could also get to FM by going from ravine, to mystery lake, to Forlorn Muskeg.  Possibly less dangerous than sneaking past 2 or 3 packs of timberwolves. Also, you could keep going through ravine to coastal highway, and from there to the forge at desolation point.

Edited by I_eat_only_wolf_meat
  • Like 1

On 2/19/2022 at 10:14 AM, Bearimpaler101 said:

I'm stuck in ravine I started in dp  and I got the Hibernia processing bedroom and made it to the ravine and went to get distress pistol had to use a stim but now I'm tired freezing and I used all my firewood what do I do (and if I survive where can I find a bow?)

Bows don't spawn on interloper... you have to make them.  If you've found a hacksaw, you can use that to chop down maple saplings and then leave them on the floor of an indoor location, along with 2 gut, to cure for 5 days.  You'll also want to chop down a few birch saplings for arrow shafts. During that time, you'll need to head to a forge (in DP, FM, or BR) to forge an improvised knife and arrowheads from scrap metal.  You'll also need to collect feathers for the arrows.

If you haven't found a hacksaw, you'll also need to forge an improvised hatchet before you can chop down saplings.

There is no regular for in either Bleak Inlet or in Blackrock.  Those regions have ammo forges for crafting rifle and revolver ammo only.

The distress pistol (which you found in the ravine) only has a total of 12 flare shells available in interloper. 

If you are unable to climb the rope to get out of the ravine into Mystery Lake, you only option is to go into Bleak Inlet... where you can get to a cave that will take you into Forlorn Muskeg. OR, once in Bleak Inlet, there is a bed in the lookout tower (with a stove) where you can warm up and rest... and stock up on wood to make another attempt at the rope climb to get to Mystery Lake.  There are T-Wolves in that area, however.

Edited by UpUpAway95

4 hours ago, Bearimpaler101 said:

Yup I am but I wish I wasn't  Always spawning in twm  pv  ac and hrv

Go into the custom menu, select the interloper template.  That way, you can select the zone in which you start, but the gameplay should still be as it is in Interloper unless you make manual changes to that template.  You won't have any progression towards obtaining feats, though.  Those have to be obtained by playing in one of the standard 4 difficulties (Pilgrim, Voyageur, Stalker or Interloper).

On 2/21/2022 at 2:44 PM, Bearimpaler101 said:

Can you earn feats and use them on as the dead sleep?

Challenges like As the Dead Sleep have their own set difficulties particular for each challenge.  No, there is no option to use any feats on As the Dead Sleep or any of the others IIRC.  You can earn feats in any of the standard survival difficulties and, IIRC, there is also feat progression when you play any of the challenges.  The exception is the Darkwalker feat, which, IIRC, can only be earned by completing the Darkwalker challenge.  You can use them in any survival difficulty, including Custom.  How many you can use at one time varies with survival difficulty:  Pilgrim can use up to 5, Voyageur can use up to 4, Stalker can use up to 3, Interloper can use up to 2, and Custom can use up to 5.

I started a voyager  and went to get with loads of stuff and I got the moose satchel via the ice caves  and then I went out of the ice caves and went over a log  then came back  and I was holding my baby sis and she  whacked the controller I fell into the river of imminent death cat tails and hatchet but there is no way out there taunting me and there was a way out of you had 60000 health you need to call down a waterfall