Wolf spawning in a rock

Dogelsagod

So I found a glitch by mistake. Here’s my story. I was in bleek inlet and I got into the ammunition workbench before chapter 4 came out. I forgot about fluffy and I threw a flare to get her in a corner because I didn’t want to kill the most loved wolf in the long dark. I discovered a way to glitch Wolves in rocks and walls when I was playing on my Xbox. So I was successfully able to get her stuck. This was the same day and after when I was going to use the workbench I didn’t from the live electrical wires. I forgot about those. I have died 3 time to those. Twice in carter hydroelectric dam and bleek inlet. Rip hours and hours of work. I will try to show the wolf stuck in the rock soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Dogelsagod said:

So I found a glitch by mistake. Here’s my story. I was in bleek inlet and I got into the ammunition workbench before chapter 4 came out. I forgot about fluffy and I threw a flare to get her in a corner because I didn’t want to kill the most loved wolf in the long dark. I discovered a way to glitch Wolves in rocks and walls when I was playing on my Xbox. So I was successfully able to get her stuck. This was the same day and after when I was going to use the workbench I didn’t from the live electrical wires. I forgot about those. I have died 3 time to those. Twice in carter hydroelectric dam and bleek inlet. Rip hours and hours of work. I will try to show the wolf stuck in the rock soon.

I'd love to see that!  Sorry about the wires though! Not a good way to go! 

• Upvote 1

I should've also taken a picture with this one alive, but I only have the one after the arrow punched through its brain. It was trying to charge me running in place with almost half of its body showing outside the rock. The angle doesn't show it very clearly, but the wolf is actually "floating" above the snow. He didn't spawn inside the rock but rather ran inside it during the battle. This is Blackrock southeast of Foreman's Clearcut.

image.thumb.png.2a780d4a7b867229f8c03b136ec9865f.png

1 hour ago, yoww89 said:

I should've also taken a picture with this one alive, but I only have the one after the arrow punched through its brain. It was trying to charge me running in place with almost half of its body showing outside the rock. The angle doesn't show it very clearly, but the wolf is actually "floating" above the snow. He didn't spawn inside the rock but rather ran inside it during the battle. This is Blackrock southeast of Foreman's Clearcut.

image.thumb.png.2a780d4a7b867229f8c03b136ec9865f.png

Nice shot!  There's a lot of bugs at BlackRock at the moment! Amongst other places but yes it looks like one to me!    

Does a tree limb spawning inside a tree stump count?  This is in Broken Railroad. 😀Also, does anyone remember when the deer in Pleasant Valley used to spawn underneath the ice on the river?  I never got a screen shot of it, but I remember watching them leap and bound under the ice while gathering cat tails.

2021-01-21_11-07-07_AM-o0eezjpt.png

Edited by UpUpAway95
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2022 at 5:05 PM, UpUpAway95 said:

Does a tree limb spawning inside a tree stump count?  This is in Broken Railroad. 😀Also, does anyone remember when the deer in Pleasant Valley used to spawn underneath the ice on the river?  I never got a screen shot of it, but I remember watching them leap and bound under the ice while gathering cat tails.

2021-01-21_11-07-07_AM-o0eezjpt.png

I had the tree limb through max on one of my runs! Couldn't take his loot without chopping it up first! I left him alone but now I know what killed him🙂 

I'd love to have seen the underwater deer too! 

• Upvote 1