Are you feel dead soon?

Unfortunately it's not the first Pandemic and I doubt it'll be the last.   If they could survive without medication in the past then there's no reason to think we can't survive now. Medicine has come a long way in the last few decades. And it's already saved countless lives.

Edited by Leeanda

16 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Unfortunately it's not the first Pandemic and I doubt it'll be the last.   If they could survive without medication in the past then there's no reason to think we can't survive now. Medicine has come a long way in the last few decades. And it's already saved countless lives.

Except for the people that think, "MoDeRn ScIeNcE iS fAkE! *unintelligible stupid noises *" 

3 minutes ago, Bimbobjoejr. said:

Except for the people that think, "MoDeRn ScIeNcE iS fAkE! *unintelligible stupid noises *" 

Well they're entitled to that opinion but personally it's probably saved my life once or twice so Im not going to argue  with it.  I'm sure I'm not the only one. 

1 minute ago, Leeanda said:

Well they're entitled to that opinion but personally it's probably saved my life once or twice so Im not going to argue  with it.  I'm sure I'm not the only one. 

Maybe so, but I'm entitled to call them an idiot as well. Science and medicine has saved many lives, and has been proven to do as such. But back on topic, I think we will be fine, long as we play our cards right and if we do what we are supposed to do.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bimbobjoejr. said:

Maybe so, but I'm entitled to call them an idiot as well. Science and medicine has saved many lives, and has been proven to do as such. But back on topic, I think we will be fine, long as we play our cards right and if we do what we are supposed to do.

Well I was thinking that , I was trying to be polite!🙂   And I agree with the rest  of what you said too!

At my age and with health issues, I'm already living on "borrowed time" - and enjoying every minute I can of it.  Whether or not humanity survives pandemic viruses long term is not really my problem... I'll leave that to the research scientists... after all, they are the ones who have given me my "borrowed time" in the first place.

A friend once told me - "Every day you wake up and you're looking down at the grass instead of up at the dirt is a good day."

Edited by UpUpAway95
  • Upvote 3