Playing on Xbox

annikkiq

So I have couple issues, the first I noticed that all the sound and audio of the game disappeared, i checked Xbox settings and in-game settings and my tv settings and everything should work, but it doesn't. The next problem is that I then noticed that my games are not saved even though I save them frequently. The third problem happened now when I started new Survival game and my whole screen is jamming at that "How long can you survive" text. So I can't really do anything. I also checked that there are no new updates. What should I do?

How much space is left on your hard drive?  In general, on Xbox (i.e. not just with this game), a hard drive that is more than 75% full can cause issues with the system being able to properly swap files/save.  Once you've explored a bit, TLD file saves take up more and more space and you mention that you save frequently... might be time to delete some of those older saves (Wintermute) or older characters (Survival).

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/15/2022 at 5:07 AM, annikkiq said:

So I have couple issues, the first I noticed that all the sound and audio of the game disappeared, i checked Xbox settings and in-game settings and my tv settings and everything should work, but it doesn't. The next problem is that I then noticed that my games are not saved even though I save them frequently. The third problem happened now when I started new Survival game and my whole screen is jamming at that "How long can you survive" text. So I can't really do anything. I also checked that there are no new updates. What should I do?

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. If it persists, please reach out to us via our support portal so we can better assist you: https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us