Journal Improvements

UTC-10

I ran into a limitation of the General Notes tab of the Journal.  It just ran out of space.  I had to go back and edit notes I had made about things like sleeping, attaining various skill levels, and what my cache of ammunition components (and other materials) in Bleak Inlet contained.  I am not sure of how much space I made but I am sure it will run out in short order.  

For the diary style of the Journal, I would like there to be either the option to have it displayed in reverse order to what it does now (so the current day shows up first) or have a button to get me to the end of my entries so I can fill up even more space in the save game file without having to scroll.  I make a lot of entries and this latter thing would be a convenience.  

The size limitation of the General Notes is more "serious".  Expanding the space available would be very nice though I suppose some kind of indicator saying how close I was to the end of the available space would be helpful.  

• Upvote 1

A decent work-around though I have been (usually) making entries in the daily diary from early on.  Since I don't expect the General Notes space to be expanded anytime soon, I will keep that in mind when General Notes runs out of space.  Now that I know that it is limited I'll be better prepared.  

Scrolling the daily diary can be chunky.  I have had times when I would not be able to scroll, times when getting it to scroll will JUMP well past where it was supposed to go to, etc.  

Well, the game was not specifically about players who want to write a novel of their experiences or keep extremely copious notes in survival mode.  😅