Why don't achievments work anymore?

Deseoso

I got lots of the achievments but new ones do not seem to be possible. When I look at my achievements on Steam it shows all the ones I have gotten and ones that I have not yet achieved.

At the top of the list of achievements there are 3 that also show how far along I am with them. One is the achievement awarded for only eating calories harvested in the wild for 25 days. On my Steam achievements it shows 16 days out of 25 complete but that is from a previous game but hasn't recognised my current game in which I am on my 21st day and have only eaten meat from wolves, rabbit and deer and the stalks from cat tails.

I also never got the Cartographer achievement despite having mapped every location on the list for the achievement in my last game. 

Same thing goes for the achievement that is awarded for visiting every inside location in Mystery Lake and Coastal Highway in a single game. I did it in my last game and again now in this game and still haven't been given the achievement.

Living Off the Land Survive 25 consecutive full days only consuming calories harvested from wild plants and animals (single game)

Sometimes, it takes some time for the game to update achievements.  I'd do 30 days (just to make sure), then check the achievement.

Faithful Cartographer Map all named locations in Survival Mode.

There is now the option in game to see which areas it thinks you haven't mapped yet.  Check that out.

Exploration Game Visit every interior location in both Mystery Lake and Coastal Highway (single game)

Try doing this on Pilgrim.

Hope this helps.