The bear near PL Farmstead?

Niskavuori

Where does it hide?

I shot an arrow at him/her/them. Chivalriously retreated to Farmhouse. Waited an hour and checked the blood stains on snow. Now I can't find it. And the Grows are not helping. From where should I look?

EDIT: Found! Seem to patroling from a cave South of Farmstead, on other side of river.

Edited by Niskavuori
Answered

2 hours ago, Niskavuori said:

Where does it hide?

I shot an arrow at him/her/them. Chivalriously retreated to Farmhouse. Waited an hour and checked the blood stains on snow. Now I can't find it. And the Grows are not helping. From where should I look?

EDIT: Found! Seem to patroling from a cave South of Farmstead, on other side of river.

I was just going to answer that! I've just killed and harvested that one myself!😁

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 9:53 AM, Niskavuori said:

Where does it hide?

Be careful ducking into a "transition" location while waiting for a bleed-out - the beast is known to de-spawn.