SWITCH New Location bug

21 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Not on switch but having the same problem! Quite a few people are!

Aw man, sorry to hear :( I know how annoying that can be, and I'm a veteran player. Must be super confusing to any newcomers. Hopefully will be patched soon. Thanks for confirming :)

Edited by The Gentleman Bastard

11 minutes ago, The Gentleman Bastard said:

Aw man, sorry to hear :( I know how annoying that can be, and I'm a veteran player. Must be super confusing to any newcomers. Hopefully will be patched soon. Thanks for confirming :)

Likewise!  Didn't notice it for the first  few days, but after that I started noticing a few new things . Most on the inventory and one where I couldn't pick up a book in a car! I needed that one as well cos I'm on a new run!🙂 

Glad I already have the faithful badge or I'd be really peeved!

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Leeanda said:

Likewise!  Didn't notice it for the first  few days, but after that I started noticing a few new things . Most on the inventory and one where I couldn't pick up a book in a car! I needed that one as well cos I'm on a new run!🙂 

Glad I already have the faithful badge or I'd be really peeved!

Same! On a new run and I couldn't grab a Stay On Target, which suuuucked. But with the team working on bringing Blackrock to Survival, I know they'll have their hands full for a bit, so I dont mind being patient as they squash those bugs. I'm a Survival player, and am soo hyped for that! And wondering what this *New* Item they're going to add is fun ^_^

Edited by The Gentleman Bastard

1 hour ago, The Gentleman Bastard said:

Same! On a new run and I couldn't grab a Stay On Target, which suuuucked. But with the team working on bringing Blackrock to Survival, I know they'll have their hands full for a bit, so I dont mind being patient as they squash those bugs. I'm a Survival player, and am soo hyped for that! And wondering what this *New* Item they're going to add is fun ^_^

I know what you mean! Actually I'm kind of hoping it's an animal rather than loot,but any addition is bound to be high on the wish list! Hopefully! Mainly on pilgrim myself at the moment cos I want the fire badge and it's taking ages!🙂

On 10/21/2021 at 1:48 PM, The Gentleman Bastard said:

Anyone else getting a bug where, upon loading your game, when you enter a building you've already discovered, it still pops up New Location Discovered? 

There are a couple location bugs. Thanks for your patience as we work on them. 

• Upvote 2