Motion control settings

Sus-wolf

I hope I can explain this well.

when I’m playing ep 4 the motion control is staying on constantly while its set on “aiming only.”
If I switch motion controls to “off” it will turn off like its supposed to. 

basically “aiming only” is functioning the same as “always on” and there is no explanation of why. If it is supposed to be that way for ep 4, its kind of bizarre. 

Also its extremely twitchy even when the sensitivity is set low.

thank you to anyone that reads this and I hope it is resolved or explained soon. :D

• Upvote 1

I started Wintermute at Episode 1 because I saw that Episode 4 had released, and I'm having the same issue. When I have motion aiming set to "Aiming Only", it will function properly up until I actually start to aim with a weapon. When I release ZL, motioning aiming is still on. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Settings again works as intended.

Unfortunately (at least for me and some others) the Motion Aiming in its current implementation state remains useless because it is way too sensitive. Changing the sensitivity unfortunately affects also the control stick.
In other Switch First Person games with Gyro Controls you can adjust sensitivity for Gyro separately. Please, please implement this and I would call this a perfect port!

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2021 at 7:00 AM, ulide said:

The Settings again works as intended.

Unfortunately (at least for me and some others) the Motion Aiming in its current implementation state remains useless because it is way too sensitive. Changing the sensitivity unfortunately affects also the control stick.
In other Switch First Person games with Gyro Controls you can adjust sensitivity for Gyro separately. Please, please implement this and I would call this a perfect port!

Thank you

Thank for you for the feedback. Appreciate it!