Wish we had cooking

desertedone

2 hours ago, Pencil said:

I also think it would be neat to be able to cook soup such as what Grey Mother made in Ep. 1. It is not necessarily a "luxury" food, it would actually be helpful and useful to make. Perhaps we could have some kind of soup that would cure cabin fever. It would definitely provide a warmth bonus. Maybe an energy bonus? If you can get quality food, maybe you could get a little extra energy from it. 

THIS. 100% This. 

Of course considering I filled her fridge with dog food, expired goods and about 60lbs of water, I'm kinda concerned what that soup had in it LOL

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Pencil said:

I also think it would be neat to be able to cook soup such as what Grey Mother made in Ep. 1. It is not necessarily a "luxury" food, it would actually be helpful and useful to make. Perhaps we could have some kind of soup that would cure cabin fever. It would definitely provide a warmth bonus. Maybe an energy bonus? If you can get quality food, maybe you could get a little extra energy from it. 

Ok now that’s a good idea- curing cabin fever with it.

Having recipes for the sake of having recipes is unnecessary and kind of ridiculous unless you are just playing “camping trip” but a function like that, especially for such a poor mechanic as cabin fever- now that’s a great idea. There is something there for sure. 

If people are wondering how you can make use of the food items to cook things you should look up recipes that prisoners in the US penitentary has made. 

I mean you can take the ketchup chips and fry it with any choice of meat or fish and you come up with fried meats or fish 'n' chips.

Make some pastry from soda and crackers.

It can be simple as adding milk to coffee or peanut butter on crackers.

Can have some cool buffs that come with them. Like you get a buff that keeps you warm when skinning animals. Longer shelf life.

Edited by desertedone