Prybar spawns?

straffin

On 3/24/2021 at 4:19 PM, straffin said:

ARGH! I'm in Mountain Town on Stalker and I WANT IN THAT STORE but I can't find a blasted prybar ANYWHERE! 🤬

There's not any "guaranteed" prybar spawns like there are matches in 'Loper, are there?

Nothing guaranteed, but the logical places to look beside checking the shed behind Grey Mother's house and the barn with the workbench down at the farmhouse
is the little office up by the rope climb and that maintenance trailer above the church.  good luck!

Let us know when when and where you find one!

I've also found one lying next to a body that can spawn inside the post office and inside the cab of one of the blue trucks (but I can't remember which... I think maybe the one out in the snowbank nearest the gas station).

ETA:  I've also found one on the shelf right behind the farmstead.

Edited by UpUpAway95
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, piddy3825 said:

Let us know when when and where you find one!

Searched everywhere, never did find one in Mountain Town, but have two now from Carter Dam. 😕 
(And more bullets than make any sense...what kind of wild west weirdness went on in the dam? Bullets EVERYWHERE... 😲)

52 minutes ago, straffin said:

Searched everywhere, never did find one in Mountain Town, but have two now from Carter Dam. 😕 
(And more bullets than make any sense...what kind of wild west weirdness went on in the dam? Bullets EVERYWHERE... 😲)

I feel ya, sometimes the loot seems a little imbalanced at times.  You cant find a prybar anywhere but you find 65 rifle and revolver cartridges...  For me I can never seem to find a hacksaw in Mystery Lake, lol.  Go figure....
btw, credit union in Mountain Town sometimes has a dead guy near the atm with a prybar.  I was just there...

8 hours ago, Stinky socks said:

Have you tried shooting the lock off?

I had not, because I know better 🙂, but there should seriously be some other access mechanisms for things like this. If I was starving/freezing to death and that store had a locked door, I'm pretty sure I'd find a way through a window somewhere. I might cut myself in the process, but that'd be the cost for getting in without a key or a prybar.

Edited by straffin
  • Upvote 1