Only wolves have music, why?

Rose of Madmen

yes, i think there are auditory cues for both: distorted raven caws for the bear and some sniffling or such for the moose.
I believe these are meant to be there, but still subtle, to be able to warn you, but you do have to work for them by listening hard and paying special attention to them (and then look for where the danger might be coming from). playing some more prevalent music could make it more telltale for these otherwise rare, but bigger threats. wolves are more "prevalent" (especially at stalker...) and it is more of a "duel" with them, as opposed to a hidden danger to sneak away from - so I think the music is a better fit there. Perhaps a tad bit later, once the bear/moose has clearly noticed you and have taken a clearly aggressive stance (before charging) some music could add excitement - without taking away the harkening experience.
At the same time: I DO agree I love the music pieces about the wolves (or the heights)

When we are at it: I think the game could easily notice when I'm out for hunting (having a gun/bow at hand, crouching, looking at fauna that has not noticed me yet), and a sneaky music could be a cool addition (perhaps with a dynamic, dramatic shift after the shot).

• Upvote 3

When a bear is stalking us we do also get a little bit of ominous music.
When a bear is just nearby, then we have the more ambient audio cues of "bear crows" as well as its various grunts, growls, grunts, and heavy footsteps.

:coffee::fire::coffee:
From what I've experienced... what the original poster was asking for is already part of the game.

Edited by ManicManiac