Tool Condition

hozz1235

Tool Condition  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I usually do it about 70 ish percent. Mainly because I am so used to repairing my clothes at that point. 

Was also wondering if the tool condition had anything to do with harvest times or say breakdown times? You know like harvesting a deer or breaking down a crate.

Depends on the tool. I chop a lot of wood, so I usually hone my hatchet often. I don't use my knife very much at all. Hacksaw won't break until under 30% or so(I think it's still possible under 35%, unsure).  Other than that, revolver is always cleaned since it's a time-waster. I've scrapped a few prybars to repair some quality tools at 40% before. I dunno, it's a judgment call on whomever is playing the character. I know most tools won't break until under 20% with a few exceptions.

On 1/20/2021 at 8:04 PM, metlman72 said:

I usually do it about 70 ish percent. Mainly because I am so used to repairing my clothes at that point. 

Was also wondering if the tool condition had anything to do with harvest times or say breakdown times? You know like harvesting a deer or breaking down a crate.

From my observations, tool condition has no effect on breakdown/harvest times.