As the dead rot

Rzilla

Been gaming for a few years. I have to say I'd like to slap 👋🏻 the ying yang who did this challenge. Really what's the point of barley making it. Finding the juju in the shop 'first grave' and getting less than half a dose. This is fun right. ??  When does that happen  I hate giving up. But I'm close to giving up. A dozen attempts  God I must be the worse. Sorry 😐 I am alone here and all that work down the drain a dozen times. Had to rant. Rzilla 

Yes I agree   At this point I'm ready to throw my controller into the t v.  I can't seem to get by the first grave   Got to be the hardest challenge I've tried in 20 years of gaming. Yep 20. Think pong. But my lord this is so tough. De moralizing too. It makes the other challenges seem easier. Wish I could find the stems. Anyone know. Still a beautiful game. Just aarrrggg     Arrggggg.  Rzilla

Sorry to see you frustrated.  I wouldn't try As the Dead Sleep until you are quite comfortable at Interloper difficulty.  Until then, it's an unforgiving and near impossible task in an already harsh game.  It's really a challenge that's a bit of a gesture to the sliver of experienced players.

There's a crate at the top of the Maintenance Shed (at the end after you walk up a ramp) that usually has a stim.  On Marsh Ridge in Forlorn Muskeg there is also a stim, by the firepit.  Those are the first two that you'll probably encounter.

Thanks for the help. Your right. I should not expect too much. It is brutal. I've finished both bear hunts nomad whiteout and one other I think. But yeah I need more map awareness. Those of you who have finished this challenge I say Hooyrahhh. Rzilla