Improvised Flare gun/revolver.

oplli

i think that we should be able to make our own weapons. But hear me out before thinking it is a crazy idea :) . 

the two items i thaught about are the improvised revolver and improvised flare gun.

here are the informations:

-the improvised Flaregun can only shoot 5 flares before breaking and the revolver 10  (could be like a 4 barrel revolver or something like that)

-the guns cannot be repaired

- the guns can be crafted in bleak inlet only even in interlopper (with the gunsmith skill)

-the improvised revolver ammo could be made of scrap lead and they would be small rounds of lead that can be shot. it can take down a wolf but not a deer, bear and moose.

-the improvised flare ammo could be made out of one flare  and gunpowder wich can give you from 3 to 4 shells depending on your skill level.

i had this idea beacause i was chatting with someone on the forums about blackrock prison and contreband items. so those two items would be lootable in the prison only and craftable in bleak inlet only after you found one of these in blackrock prison (it is like a blueprint unlocker but in your mind). it would add a really interesting use to the cannery in BI in interlopper and would add some special items that could be found in the prison and fits its universe (unlike the hunting carabin) those items could be foun in the toilet's "waterroom" inside a plastic bag      (those kind of things) we have improvised tools for interlopper and why not improvised weapons? 

thaughts?

Edited by oplli

I appreciate how well thought out your idea is.

However, I just don't think we need anymore firearms in the game.  I don't think Flare guns are all that hard to find (we usually find them were we find the most flare shells) so other than making it even easier to get... I don't see much purpose in being able to make an improvised one.  I think on general principal, I don't really like the idea of an improvised pistol either.

:coffee::fire::coffee:
I could maybe see something like a simple "bang stick" perhaps... but I just don't think I like the idea of improvised firearms.

whatever it is: a bang stick or any x improvised weapons i dont care. the idea is to implement them on interlopper :) . they could be only craftable in interlopper maybe but  beacause of their limited use and durability they wouldnt have a great use on stalker and below so i dont thinks it is a problem to have em in every game modes. 

On 10/4/2020 at 9:03 PM, ManicManiac said:

I just don't think I like the idea of improvised firearms.

im shure you would after living 500 days in those difficult regions find a way to craft you a good weapon for self defence. instead of just let yourself being charged by a wolf and struggle with your improvised axe. 

related to what i suggested, the fact that you would have to find the blueprint or an actual one to begin craftng these dont make em easy to get. wheter it is a bang stick or any x imprivised weapon as i said.

another thing is that a bang stick wouldnt be that realistic beacause how would you hide a bangstick inside a prison and transport it without being noticed?. so i am not against the bang stick idea though but not inside a prison.

On 10/4/2020 at 9:03 PM, ManicManiac said:

I appreciate how well thought out your idea is.

but I just don't think I like the idea of improvised firearms.

?