Food poisoning description change

odizzido

Just a minor thing I want to mention, the description on food poisoning says "you will get weaker until it's cured" or something similar. The reality is it drains your health, not your stamina or weight limit or anything.

The one and only time I've gotten food poisoning I read that and wasn't horribly worried. I went to sleep and died from I think close to full health. I do play with sleeping health regen turned off so it's likely far far more deadly for me than 99% of other players but I really felt that the description was not accurate and the effect is not the same as real life. I just wasn't expecting it at all and a simple wording change could have let me know that sleeping would result in death.

1 hour ago, odizzido said:

The reality is it drains your health, not your stamina or weight limit or anything.

...I don't think that's true though...
While suffering from food poisoning, the player's condition will drop by 10% per hour until it reaches a value of 15% and the player's fatigue will increase by 30% per hour.

:coffee::fire:
I think the game's description is still fairly apt. :)

Edited by ManicManiac

Yes, I already know you think that. I just wanted to mention that the information was presented in a way that caused me to think it would not drain my health. If the devs are happy with that then that's fine, I know now. A minor change to the wording could make it objectively more clear for people who don't know though. I figured they may want to know for any new players.