Hello wonderful Hinterland

Dman7815

Hello I'm Daniel new to this game although I've known about it for quite a while now, just kept forgetting about it due to past busy work life. I started playing this from Xbox game pass with the covid hitting us all and after the first episode ended up buying the game. Totally love it great story to it, I love games that focus on the story and characters. this game pulls one in (brilliant) with my health issues this game has been a mind saving thing for myself during the lockdown, thank you Hinterland and from what I've seen thank you for being a company that values it's staff's health and their gamers, nice to have a company that pays attention  

Edited by Dman7815
  • Like 1

Haha wilderness, I enjoy your challenges😁 I look forward to new thing's to come. I wonder will we see more wildlife like snow cat's bla bla (no idea if they are in Canada but we'll ship them to you) haha. My first try at the survival I lasted 27 days got attacked 3 times by wolves then left for dead just to be food for a bear lol brilliant. 

@Dman7815

I look forward to hearing more of your adventures as well. :)  That first one sounded like a pretty thrilling run... even if it did shortly end in tragedy.  I had a similar fate one time, but it involved both thin ice, and a bear that decided to attack twice in unusually rapid succession. :D

I don't know about Snow Leopards, but if you mean Mountain Lion/Cougar/Puma Concolor/Red Tiger/Catamount: Raph as spoken about it in the past, so there's a possibility.

If you mean Snow Cat, as in a type of Snowmobile... probably not. ;) 

:coffee::fire::coffee:

• Like 1

Sweet so there maybe a wild cat of some sort, cheers for letting know and for updating me on the wildlife, I wasn't sure so just put snow cat thinking about that now probably not best idea for mix up. Thanks for being nice about it. Oh to fall through the ice and be attacked by bear twice oohhhhh no way that's not good. I have gone through the ice myself but thankfully was in a place I could make a fire and not be attacked. My last run I died due to a blizzard on day 192 on pv it just seemed like it wasn't going to end, lasted way longer than any of the other blizzards come across. Just couldn't do anything so froze to death. That did tic me of but I should have been more aware of what was going on I did get a bit cocky so I got put back in my place left it for couple days, just started up again yesterday trying to get the achievements of no shooting for first 50 days. Silent hunter think it's called

Plus pacifist, survive first 25 day's without killing anything.

And last one living of the land. Survive 25 consecutive days only consuming calories harvested of the land and animals. 

I thought they would be interesting to get out the way together, nice challenge it is. Enjoy smoke me a kipper skipper and I'll be back for breakfast 😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Dman7815

Hello everyone I have had bad messages about a topic going about the world. Racism. And people having a go writing to me from this site saying not nice things about this company and boss please don't do that, I don't speak much but I don't want people being nasty on here.

James 1; 19

My dear brother's, take note of this: everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.

Amen and thank you for not being nasty bad people and being nice.

11 hours ago, Dman7815 said:

I thought they would be interesting to get out the way together, nice challenge it is.

Definitely, I think personal challenges can be some of the most fun.  My personal challenge has many simple objectives, with added conditions/provisos that make accomplishing them much more challenging (or at least for me).  :)

:coffee::fire::coffee:

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Like 1

Sweet, I've not looked at everything yet, the challenges they have bla bla. I just played through the story mode then jumped into the survival. Complete difference it is doing it all which I'm really enjoying I haven't even played the tomb raider game survival anywhere near as much as this, in fact I played the survival on that twice lol. Hinterland have me hooked on this. I'm now 20 day's in on doing these and having a giggle at myself jumping from map to map looking for dear carcasses, cat's tail, avoiding the wildlife. Haha have I jumped couple times hearing a wolf going oh no no no hehe. Last couple runs I've done I've been trying to spend a month, month an half on each map. This is interesting. I like the personal challenge touch hmmm nice liking the sound of that. Oh well 00.24 night time think I better get to a point I can save it and head to bed myself. I got to say I don't mind natural heights, cliffs, all that but I don't like man made heights and I really don't like going across that ravine bridge where it's broken freaks me out haha it's a game yet hey ho 😂 how mad is that. There's a 360 game I am alive where you got to climb up a skyscraper building, boy I almost fainted Lmao had to put the controller down for a bit. Yet I'd happily climb a cliff myself. Like I say man made is a no nature yes, explain that one haha weird