Old bear @ Southwest tower

Bella98

How do I kill the old bear at Southwest tower...? I have tried following instructions but am never able to win... what am i missing?? Feeling overly fustrated. I have made it through one or two fights but he comes at me again everytime and i can not win...

• Like 1

I believe - although it’s been a long time since I played it - you do the tower the same way as the others. The bear attacks and you pull out the trusty bear spear, holding ready during his charge to attempt to impale him. 

I could be wrong, but that’s what I think happened to me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2020 at 9:34 PM, Bella98 said:

How do I kill the old bear at Southwest tower...? I have tried following instructions but am never able to win... what am i missing?? Feeling overly fustrated. I have made it through one or two fights but he comes at me again everytime and i can not win...

I found this sequence of encounters very frustrating.  I found the condition (i.e. how tired) you are matters in the fight, because you need a certain amount of stamina to use the bear spear properly.  I don't know if this is what your difficulty is, but it was mine.  

It is possible to avoid this one encounter by running like mad for the tower and then scooting down the cliff.  But the timing can be tricky, and again - you need a decent amount of stamina.

Edited by Jolan
grammar