Hope All Are Well!

TheEddieC

Hey everyone, my name is Eddie! Playing this game on both a pretty outdated PC and checked it out on X Box, with 170+ hours put in the game. I just started streaming and it's mostly TLD Sandbox in Stalker mode, and I've been seeing how many different ways my character sucuumbs to the long dark, haha, longest being 27 continuous days, right when you start getting comfortable with your scenario and then you slip up somehow in this random world this game provides. I love it, I get lost in the game and I highly recommend it to everyone! Cool to join the forum!  

• Upvote 1

Hey everyone, my name is Eddie! Playing this game on both a pretty outdated PC and checked it out on X Box, with 170+ hours put in the game. I just started streaming and it's mostly TLD Sandbox in Stalker mode, and I've been seeing how many different ways my character sucuumbs to the long dark, haha, longest being 27 continuous days, right when you start getting comfortable with your scenario and then you slip up somehow in this random world this game provides. I love it, I get lost in the game and I highly recommend it to everyone! Cool to join the forum! 

Hello I am new as well About 140Hrs, I play on an old Mac. and you are so right just as I drop my guard, just went out for sticks or something.  I get LONG DARKED! (if thats a word? )

Good luck and stay , ........... FROSTY !

:}