Just a small suggestion !

alone sniper

Hi guys. It's nice to be back ! 😊

So, I was playing recently and thinking why does things like herbal tea package or tin of coffee are always in a package of 5? 
Every time you found herbal tea package in game, there are 5 tea bag in it. Why not having a package in game with 3 or 2 ? or even bigger package that can hold 10 tea bag in it? 

Same goes for coffee tin and even ammo boxes. Rifle ammo box always has 5 round in it. And revolver always has 10. 

I think it will be interesting founding a ammo box that only has 1 bullet ! or herbal tea package with only 2 tea bag ! 

So, What do you think? 

36 minutes ago, RossBondReturns said:

I have found Coffee tins with 20 servings before.
But never found a Tea over 5.

This is something of a technicality.  If you have 20 servings of coffee, what happened is you have 4 tins of coffee, all at the same condition level.  So they form a single stack of 20.  This happens frequently on Timberwolf Mountain when all the items in a container share the same condition % when you first loot it.  It's the same phenomenon as how you sometimes have a stack of 40 cardboard matches.  At some point you had two 20-pack cardboard matches in your inventory, with the same condition rating, and they merged.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ajb1978 said:

This is something of a technicality.  If you have 20 servings of coffee, what happened is you have 4 tins of coffee, all at the same condition level.  So they form a single stack of 20.  This happens frequently on Timberwolf Mountain when all the items in a container share the same condition % when you first loot it.  It's the same phenomenon as how you sometimes have a stack of 40 cardboard matches.  At some point you had two 20-pack cardboard matches in your inventory, with the same condition rating, and they merged.

No I literally found a tin with 20 servings of coffee before.
And I know I've found ones with 10 too.

19 minutes ago, RossBondReturns said:

No I literally found a tin with 20 servings of coffee before.
And I know I've found ones with 10 too.

Coffee and tea initially spawn in bundles of 5.  They can stack after you discover them, and those 20-stacks can then be dropped as a unit, and retrieved as a unit. But when you initially find them, they are always in bundles of 5.  I've been playing this game going on 6 years now, and at no point have I ever seen anything other than a 5-pack when you first find them.

7 minutes ago, ajb1978 said:

Coffee and tea initially spawn in bundles of 5.  They can stack after you discover them, and those 20-stacks can then be dropped as a unit, and retrieved as a unit. But when you initially find them, they are always in bundles of 5.  I've been playing this game going on 6 years now, and at no point have I ever seen anything other than a 5-pack when you first find them.

Well I'm just saying in my 3,000 plus hours I have.
So I will respectfully agree to disagree.
Now maybe it was a bug...or a glitch...but I assure it happened.