survival lessons

mayimbe

He tells me to learn the survival lessons but he doesn't tell me anything else. At the beginning I used to pick up medicinal plants and sew some clothes but I don't wear anything else and I don't consider it complete. and I guess I have to do something else but the only thing that puts me is that I find more collectibles for survival but I don't know where or tell me anything else. where I'm looking for I'm in the town of Milton

If you’re sure you wouldn’t rather find it yourself:

The first 3 are in Milton, the second 3 are in Mystery Lake

1: sewing book in gray mothers house

2: medical plants book in post office

3: rabbit fur hat and mittens blueprints book in the barn at paradise farm

thats where I found them, I don’t know if they always are in the same place and I don’t recall where the books in mystery lake were.

On 10/23/2019 at 6:31 PM, mayimbe said:

thThank you. if you could also tell me which are the three of mystery lake. It is the only secondary that I have not been able to complete.

I'm not 100% sure about the locations- here's what I remember   

I can tell you that you are looking for books.  The items look like skill books- there are 3.  1 is "The Frozen Angler" 1 is "Frontier Shooting guide" and 1 is "GUNS! GUNS! GUNS!"    you need to go fishing on mystery lake, shoot a stag, and shoot 3 wolves, 1 each in Mystey Lake, Muskeag and Broken Railroad.  You will learn to craft fishing tackle, deerskin boots and pants and wolfskin coat.  I "THINK" I found them in the Trapper Cabin, Camp Office and the boxcar at Poachers Camp.  I don;t remember exactly.