Just thinking.

Hi. Good morning , evening and night I do not say , because I do not know what time of day you have now.I thought you know what ?. By the way you notice that this game teaches people . I mean what ?. And about that there are for example people living in countries where all year round summer , and snow can not .And it happens that the inhabitants of such countries have never left their countries and never in my life have not seen snow.And this game gives them a chance.Because once it is clear that once it snows , and you start to freeze , then you need to dress warmer. It's you and the snow.Because many of us are probably from those countries where it snows in the winter.Those people don't. And that's why I want to say thank you to the creators of this game for the chance, those people who have never seen snow.How many countries do you think this game covers ?.

• 2 weeks later...

When I play TLD I have 'chills' walking on the snow, a feeling that rarely I experiment in real life because as you said, not in all countries snow when the winter comes. The immersion of this game is really good, so I join your "thanks".