Old label at start of game (Fixed in v0.2)

ArrayKnight

I recently died in my sleep at the Lake Cabin. This forced me to start over. Upon restarting, the previous location label was displayed. This is infinitely repeatable; if I load at this point it will kill me in the lake cabin again, and then restarting will just take me back to the beginning of this loop.

mislabeled.thumb.jpg.782ec73420a39153604

ADDENDUM to playing right from "Trailer" text being on the screen from a new game.

[apologies for lack of coordinates or specifics -- still haven't gotten the debug fully figured out yet]

I took a shortcut back to the trailers [over the hill at the very start]. Reached the 2nd trailer [the one that usually has the storm lamp] and entered door -- instead of being inside, it sent me immediately to the start position again, and had over 2 days survival marked.

ADDENDUM #2

Looks like every start of new game begins with the same Survival Panel scoring now

Guest Alan Lawrance

Fixed in v0.2 (persistent label). Create new thread for new/different bugs, even if potentially related.

The survival clock not resetting has also been fixed. Getting warped to the start is a new one... if you can reproduce, open a new bug for that one. Will try to repro as well.

Archived