Make Fluffy a different colour

ThePhoenics

Fluffy has a very special place in our hearts, and since she escaped the damn to the Winding River, I think it's time for the devs to honour her with even a very slight colour change, maybe make her a shade lighter, not hard to do and would give a lot of players who grew to love her snarly ass closure. Cheers Hinterland!

On 5/14/2019 at 6:11 AM, ThePhoenics said:

Fluffy has a very special place in our hearts, and since she escaped the damn to the Winding River, I think it's time for the devs to honour her with even a very slight colour change, maybe make her a shade lighter, not hard to do and would give a lot of players who grew to love her snarly ass closure. Cheers Hinterland!

Albino!  Her harrowing escape from the dam interior stressed her out so much, she turned white.

19 hours ago, kristaok said:

Idk... no offense please but I think it would be a waste of time and resources. 

not to be offensive, but how hard could it be? surely just desaturating and lightening the mesh for a wolf, and making a unique single wolf with that mesh? given the right tools I cant see that taking more than maybe an hour's work?

Archived