Make Fluffy a different colour

ThePhoenics

Fluffy has a very special place in our hearts, and since she escaped the damn to the Winding River, I think it's time for the devs to honour her with even a very slight colour change, maybe make her a shade lighter, not hard to do and would give a lot of players who grew to love her snarly ass closure. Cheers Hinterland!

On 5/14/2019 at 6:11 AM, ThePhoenics said:

Fluffy has a very special place in our hearts, and since she escaped the damn to the Winding River, I think it's time for the devs to honour her with even a very slight colour change, maybe make her a shade lighter, not hard to do and would give a lot of players who grew to love her snarly ass closure. Cheers Hinterland!

Albino!  Her harrowing escape from the dam interior stressed her out so much, she turned white.

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, kristaok said:

Idk... no offense please but I think it would be a waste of time and resources. 

not to be offensive, but how hard could it be? surely just desaturating and lightening the mesh for a wolf, and making a unique single wolf with that mesh? given the right tools I cant see that taking more than maybe an hour's work?