Basements...

Guest kristaok

Guest kristaok

This whole time I never realized I could enter basements... Today I found these burnt out buildings, and I moved my mouse by them and it said I could enter the basement, so I did. I went inside, and also learned something new! you can also search washer and dryers! Is this odd that I am just now realizing I can do these things?

@kristaok There are a lot of things that I realized after many hours of gameplay, and I think that's part of what makes it such a good game. 😄I know Hinterland has that big disclaimer about not using the game as a real-life survival simulation, but I like thinking about it anyway. If we ever had to survive in real life, basements and washer/dryers would definitely be worth checking out for supplies, so it's a good reminder not to overlook anything. 

Guest kristaok
1 hour ago, devamadhu said:

@kristaok There are a lot of things that I realized after many hours of gameplay, and I think that's part of what makes it such a good game. 😄I know Hinterland has that big disclaimer about not using the game as a real-life survival simulation, but I like thinking about it anyway. If we ever had to survive in real life, basements and washer/dryers would definitely be worth checking out for supplies, so it's a good reminder not to overlook anything. 

True, I'd check every nook and cranny. Even in TLD, I am ALWAYS crouching down to check under and around everything. :P

Guest kristaok
8 minutes ago, Hawk said:

And above. I've found bullets on top of shelves that you couldn't see but the mouse saw them. ;)

This happened to me just yesterday! I was opening those tall metal drawers when my mouse went over the top, I was like wow there are like 3 Bullets here... I realized then the game can spawn things on top of stuff that you can't necessarily see. :P

Archived