Possible Bug: Harvested Materials Not Added to Inventory

UpUpAway95

I think I may have noticed a bug.  I recently started a custom character in Broken Railroad.  While in the Maintenance Yard, I harvested a bunch of clothing items that I had replaced with better items I had found.  I must have harvested six or seven items.  I did only one repair (which would have used a cloth), but when finished I had the exact same amount of cloth in my inventory as before I had started harvesting clothing when I should have had more.  Has anyone else noticed items not being added to the inventory?

When you start your statement off with, "I think", it does not make it sound like you are very sure about your discovered bug.

Drop all cloth and try again to replicate your possible bug. If you can replicate it then you have found something. If you can not replicate it then I would chalk it up as a possible mistake on your part.

Maybe you did something that you had forgotten about doing?

The "I think" is why I'm asking if anyone else has noticed something like this.  I harvested 3 scarves and several other items (only some which provided leather, not cloth).  I started with 22 cloth in my inventory.  I repaired my socks, which should have taken only 1 cloth.  The repair succeeded.  When I checked my inventory, after doing the repair, I had 22 cloth.  That doesn't add up.  Regardless of what other items I had harvested, the scarves alone should have meant that I would end with more cloth than I started with.  I reloaded and did it again, this time only harvesting the 3 scarves.   I ended the operation with 24 cloth, which does add up.

I don't normally keep close track of things like cloth in my inventory.  It was coincidence that I knew at all how much cloth I had to start with; so I'm not totally eliminating the possibility that it's my error somehow.  I've moved on with that character so I can't repeat the situation again exactly.  I am trying to pay closer attention to my inventory amounts as I play on.  So, for now,  I'm just asking if anyone else has ever noticed anything like this.

Archived