Unable to enter Skeeters Ridge basement - 1.41.43

whizzlepuff

Hey guys,

After getting the redux update I reloaded my Nomad Survival Game.  Headed back over to Skeeters Ridge and was unable to enter the basement.  It appears the basement has moved around to the side of the building and there is no access/action once I hover over the door.  Anyone else see this?  

6356947AA9CE6BBB7EB121702E20C81B855F1F71

D109DE59CB01006667C424C695C8B2D30CA2F033

Thanks in advance!

Edited by whizzlepuff
  • Upvote 1

Ok, I ran it this and forgot to post a bug report.  You can get into Skeeters Basement IF  you go to the snow where the door "used to" be and enter there.  You can not use the new location where the door was moved to in the screenshot above.

Edited by Strategizer

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, Rzilla said:

How do I get to that basement. 

There are two ropes leading up to it, the first starting at Draft Dodgers Cabin in Pleasant Valley, and the second starting directly after the first. If you don't know where Draft Dodger's Cabin is, then: Standing beside the Pleasant Valley barn, Draft Dodger's cabin is left of the birch forest across the river and over the little hill. 

Another way to get to it is to follow the same river mentioned above until you find a burnt down shed. Then there will be a path up the side of the mountain, where you will cross over a tree. The path will lead you to the crash site, where you can walk through and take a right after leaving the plane, OR turn right before you get to the crash while on the path up the mountain. Sorry if that is hard to understand.

Basically, Skeeter's Ridge is at the top of the mountain that is north of the barn/farmhouse (assuming that Timberwolf Mountain is north of Pleasant Valley, like the map says it is)